- Apartment Ea 2 (Dubrovnik)
- Apartment Galah (Podgora)
- Bike and Bed House Bazina (Sutina)
- Old Town Apartment (Rovinj)
- Stylish Studio Varaždin (Varaždin)
- Chypka — funky, cool street-wear brand
- Salut ! — beautiful, unique, and modern ethnic-inspired clothing for women
- The Routes of the Frankopans — a website and app that takes you through a cultural route of 17 Frankopan castles and 3 sacred buildings in the Gorski Kotar region based on the heritage of the Croatian noble Frankopan family
Lifestyle Product Makers
- Fog & Docks — travel-inspired jewelry handmade in Germany with Australian and Croatian roots!
- Nakit Jewellry — beautiful handmade jewelry made of silver, gold, and pearls
- Puro Amor — adorable custom-made mugs with Croatian or American sayings!
- Jelena Vrančić — serving Split-Dalmatia & Sibenik-Knin counties
- Sandra, Emaus Tourist Guide — serving Split and Trogir
Trip Planners & Tour Operators
- Aura Rustica — located in Gornja Stubica; offering day trips, tours, and more across Croatia and in surrounding countries like Slovenia and Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Educational Tours Worldwide-Croatia — located in Zagreb; offering day trips, tours, and more across Croatia including language learning holidays!
- Piknik Dubrovnik — located in Dubrovnik; offering gourmet picnics and thoughtfully tailored food experiences in the Dubrovnik area
- Putopis — located in Zagreb; offering day trips, tours, and more across Croatia
- Riva Travel — located in Split; offering day trips, tours, and transfers in the Dalmatia region
- Secret Zagreb — located in Zagreb; offering unique city tours and activities including storytelling walking tours and gamified quests
Did I miss you? Would you like to be added to this shout out list? Contact me today about how you can snag a mention!